intuitive?

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
shitstick
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

intuitive?

Post by shitstick »

I just downloaded this software for PC. No menus, no help, no drop downs, no nothing. Nothing whatsoever like any other software I have ever seen. I supposedly downloaded tht version with a demo inside - though god knows how you play iit or access it. All I see is a bunch of empty boxes - so what the heck you expect us to do with that i don't really know.

Also - how about an exit button? I had to kill the process to exit.

All in all, this might be great if someone shows you how to use it = but it's the most unintuitive piece of garbage I've had the misfortune of downloading.

As for your sign up page - here's an idea - how about having images we can actually see? It took me about 10 attempts before I guessed correctly the difference between a 1 and a zero and a capital x and small x - not to mention half of it wasn't viewable. what about the bloody colour blind among us?

Jesus, get your shit together.

nwonknu
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: intuitive?

Post by nwonknu »

Obviously you had some error during installation :roll:
Try this, set your screen to 16bit color then try to run it

VJair
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by VJair »

as far as an exit button...... its the X in the bottom left corner ( like 99% of windows applications )

if you realy are having trouble with using it, then theres a folder in your install directory called "Manual" you may find that useful.

having said that, Resolume is the easiest piece of vj software to use ( in my opinion anyway ) the lack of hidden menus ect makes it far easier to understand than most other applications out there. i've had people who by thier own admission are complete technophobes, up and running with resolume within minutes with no guidance or direction from myself.

frederico
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by frederico »

WELCOME SHITSTICK!

PHEE73
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by PHEE73 »

Go to support and read the manual.

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

I think you,ve spent more time writing this angry post than actually trying Resolume have you? Yes, it's very different from any software you have ever tried, that's because it does something different than your average software. It's not software for video production, it's for live video performances, and during a live performance it's probably the only thing you want to focus on. That's why it's fullscreen and the quit and help buttons are not the most prominent.

As for help and quit, you,ll find those buttons in the bottom left corner, but I doubt you,ll be back to read this ...

levon
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by levon »

shitstick wrote:I just downloaded this software for PC. No menus, no help, no drop downs, no nothing. Nothing whatsoever like any other software I have ever seen. I supposedly downloaded tht version with a demo inside - though god knows how you play iit or access it. All I see is a bunch of empty boxes - so what the heck you expect us to do with that i don't really know.

Also - how about an exit button? I had to kill the process to exit.

All in all, this might be great if someone shows you how to use it = but it's the most unintuitive piece of garbage I've had the misfortune of downloading.

As for your sign up page - here's an idea - how about having images we can actually see? It took me about 10 attempts before I guessed correctly the difference between a 1 and a zero and a capital x and small x - not to mention half of it wasn't viewable. what about the bloody colour blind among us?

Jesus, get your shit together.
If you post is a display of your intelligence.. maybe you should give up on resolume now...

Danger
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by Danger »

do you have a pc ? if so first press the on/off button :P