what would be cool...

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
Dennis_

Post by Dennis_ »

I receive our Music Videos on DVD. Is there a way to "Copy" / Rip the videos from the disk and them store them in the computer?

Then would they work with this software? I want to be able to mix live video dance club music. Which means beat-matching & sync-ing the video too.

What would be recommend for me to do this?

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

Resolume does not play the audio of a video now so you will not be able to that ... at the moment there is no vj-software available that can do the things you ask for ... there are vj-softwarez available that can play audio though but they all lack the precision in speed control to do beat-matching & sync-ing ...

to rip a dvd to your harddrive checkout this <a href=http://www.pocketmovies.net/dvdrip.php>faq</a> (the first one i could find with a Google search so there might me more of better ones)

Please note that you might be violating copyrights by doing this ...

unjulation_

Post by unjulation_ »

thers also a program called rip it all which ive herd good reports about but havent tried myself go to
http://www.divxdigest.com/software/rip_it_all.html

if the address is wrong go via google serch "rip it all"

Gabor_

Post by Gabor_ »

do u mean that student discount seriously?
coz im also studying and what I want it for is only my own pleasure. and some visuals on school parties, which are non-commercial...

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

email us to find out more about the student discount ...

Gabor_

Post by Gabor_ »

winamp plugin:
I also have searched a lot for some winamp vis plugin capture driver which i could then insert into resolume, like a real capture d.
what I got was just a proggie named camtasia, which does this, but its not built into winamp, its slow, and I cant run it with a full screen plugin... It would be really KEWL to have something what inserts the output of those vis plugins, as there are plenty nice ones... but extending this, you could perhaps add some other features alike. eg. screensaver capturing.