IR Mapio 1.2 released

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
black_sire
Is taking Resolume on a second date

IR Mapio 1.2 released

Post by black_sire »

IRMapio is a set of editor and plug-in of FreeFrameGL standard to arrange 2D mapping projections of arbitrary complexity. The editor allows assigning up to 64 transformation areas. Each transformation modifies arbitrary section of input video stream into arbitrary section in output stream. It is possible to independently assign both regular linear keystone correction and non-linear correction for each area. It allows to create a multi-screen projection using one or more projectors.

Key features:
  • Online editing of transformation areas (the changes are immediately applied to the video stream in the edit mode)
  • Allows to display projection on the curved surfaces – sphere, cylinder – with adjustable curvature
  • High performance
  • Save and load the configurations created
  • Available for Windows and MacOS X platforms.
More...

For you!
Ivan Ryaboff - irworkshop.com

Short tutor

1. Add IRMapio to a composition, it is recommended to put it at the end of effects list. Upon adding the effect the editor will automatically launch; it will also launch when the edit mode is turned on.
2. By default the editor contains one transformation area; it is initiated in such a way that makes no changes to video stream.
3. Switch to ‘Output’ mode in the editor, use mouse to edit the geometry of the output area. Toggle between modes using ‘I’ \ ‘O’ keys.
4. If several areas coincide with corners or edges, they will be moved together. To detach them please press the CTRL key – this will enable to move the corners and edges of the current area only.
5. To activate the transformation effect select the required item in combobox and put a tick next to it. The effect will apply to the current area.
6. To adjust the effect, please point the cursor at blue spot at the edges of the area, the fader of parameter will appear.
7. The parameters of ‘Global Pillow\Barrel distortion’ effects are common for all areas however it should be activated/deactivated for each area separately.
8. The "Warping" effect allows to move the reference grid nodes as a group or one by one, the edit brush stroke can be changed by mouse wheel.
Last edited by black_sire on Thu Jun 16, 2011 16:48, edited 2 times in total.
irworkshop.com

Tschoepler
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: IR Mapio 1.0 released

Post by Tschoepler »

Dope!
████▀ ▄█ tschoepler.net █████ zweifarbton.net █▄ ▀████

GeeEs

Post by GeeEs »

This is looking awesome ! Will try it asap when i find the time this week! :!:
desktop: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit, MSI 870A-G54, AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition, 4Gb RAM (GVP34GB1600C9DC), NVidia GTX 560
laptop: Windows 7 home premium 32 bit, Core2duo 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, NVidia 9600m GT

VJair
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by VJair »

another incredibly good plugin from IR Workshop.

this and his modulation plugins have transformed Avenue from a great piece of software to an incredibly flexible application .

massive work, hugely appreciated by me!

vj granda
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by vj granda »

excellent work again, Mr. black_sire, I love all your plugins...

black_sire
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Re: IR Mapio 1.1 released

Post by black_sire »

I am excited to announce our IR Mapio 1.1 update that supports masks and multiple instances. Now it’s possible to draw and edit masks right in the Mapio editor with the ongoing control over the output.

Below is the list of new features and improvements:
  • The update lets you draw and edit masks as polygons and ellipses right in Mapio. You can use the ESC key to cancel the last point. Besides, you can finalize a polygon with a double-click, and delete a polygon point with a double-click during editing.
  • Support for more than one FFGL plug-in instance in the host application.
  • In the Edit mode, the mouse cursor from Mapio is displayed right in the output video stream. This lets you stay focused on the projector picture, rather than look at the computer screen.
  • Separate Effects panel for quick editing and switching between effects.
  • Workspace zoom-in/out that lets you insert area knots with pinpoint precision.
  • New buttons for rotating areas. Areas in the editor can help you see where the top and bottom of the stream will be. The bottom edge of the video stream corresponds to a thick line.
  • FFGL plug-in has a new parameter to enable (disable) the grid in the Edit mode.
  • New to the update is a special grip to move an area as a whole.
  • Now you can disable the Snap mode by pressing the ALT key (formerly CTRL). However the mode for dragging several knots simultaneously is disabled by pressing the CTRL key as before.
So, as I have informed you lately, the price has grown up to 77 Euro.

Version 1.2 is scheduled for release in May-June 2011. That release will deliver a new feature called Blending, plus a range of other enhancements. After the release of version 1.2, the cost of the product is expected to grow. Keep this in mind and do not delay the purchase.

Download links:
Windows
MAC OS

Thanks!
irworkshop.com

VJair
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by VJair »

realy great plugin, new versions adding fantastic improvements.

grab it now or pay more later.

seriously though.... if you have avenue, why havnt you bought this plugin already?

GeeEs

Post by GeeEs »

VJair wrote:realy great plugin, new versions adding fantastic improvements.

grab it now or pay more later.

seriously though.... if you have avenue, why havnt you bought this plugin already?
Exactly what i'm thinking! Awesome plugin!!
desktop: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit, MSI 870A-G54, AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition, 4Gb RAM (GVP34GB1600C9DC), NVidia GTX 560
laptop: Windows 7 home premium 32 bit, Core2duo 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, NVidia 9600m GT

Stickygreen

Post by Stickygreen »

Love this plug in, thanks for the hard work Black Sire

juLiE

Post by juLiE »

VJair wrote:.. if you have avenue, why havnt you bought this plugin already?
Because when Avenue 3 was released I would have expected it to have more features for mapping without having to buy from a 3rd party software.

I still like and support Resolume (cheers to the team) and this IR Mapio editor & plugin are very nice (cheers to Ivan), but if one claims that one's software comes with mapping capability, I feel one should provide more than just a default keystone pluggin & mask input.

PS: Ivan, just some friendly advice ; maybe you could provide a link to this discussion on your main IR Mapio site because you have your "short tutor" text here but not on your main site (also user feedback).

***Sidenote***
On researching the web for free mapping tools, I came across these 2 below:
http://hcgilje.wordpress.com/resources/ ... ion-tools/
http://www.hv-a.com/lpmt/
2013 - Present: Dell Inspiron 7720 laptop, Win 7 sp1, Nividia GeForce GT 650M
2008 - 2012: Dell Vostro 1700 laptop, Win XP sp3, Nividia GeForce 8600M GT
2004 - 2008: Mini PC ITX...
Official Website: http://www.juliemeitz.com