Display problems

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
Derrick_

Post by Derrick_ »

I have just downloaded the trial version and resolume and I think it is great. I had been using VJamm before that and thought there had to be something better out there. My problems is that when I try to use the dual monitor set up, there is no 1/2 display, only 1. So I get the same display on my second monitor that I have on the first.
How can I fix this?
Also will Resolume run on Macs? All I have seen is PC talk around here and I am about to purchase a G4. Thanks and keep up the good work.

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

what videocard(s) do you have to make dualmonitor? and what version of windows?

Derrick_

Post by Derrick_ »

I have a TV-out card and win 98 What videocard and version of windows would you recommend that works best with resolume? I really like this software and I am thinking of just upgrading my machine now instead of switching to mac.

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

we reccommend at least a Geforce 2 MX with dual head ... you can run win98 but XP and win2000 are a lot more stable ...

Jens_

Post by Jens_ »

I tried the GeForce 2MX TwinView, but they don't have a zoom feature like the Matrox Dualhead videocards. So there is no preview on my resolume-screen and under win2k I was unable to switch the second monitor to a different resolution (both at 1024x768).
does it work (preview on my resoume screen) and a TV out over the second monitor connector with a 640x480 resolution on a GeForce??
right now I'm still using the matrox card - i couldn't find anything better...