Asking for advise for a setup

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
hive8
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Asking for advise for a setup

Post by hive8 »

I have to do the following and i am wondering if it would be possible to do from one PC...

See attached image for Reference, the PC that i have set aside for doing that is a iCore 7, with a GTX 560, 8GB RAM and a SSD with 120GB.

What i am wondering is if i can have separate control over each screen double, like the LED screens and the side screens inside, but also run them together for patterns.

Then run the outside screen separate as well.... Or should i go ahead and run the outside on a other PC, I would like to do it on the same so i have better quick access to it.

I have Arena 4 installed... i will buy 3 lics.

What i am looking is some advice on how to set this up. If i should buy some triplehead or dualheads from matox and so on.
screens.jpg
screens.jpg (31.93 KiB) Viewed 5404 times
HIVE 8 | Quantum Laser | http://www.hive8.com

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Asking for advise for a setup

Post by Joris »

This is the main feature that the Advanced Output options in Arena are designed for, so you can designate which part of your output goes to which screen.

If all outputs are connected independently, you would need 5 outputs to make this work, but this really depends on how the led screens are connected.

cosmowe
Knows Resolume better than the devs

Post by cosmowe »

What i am wondering is if i can have separate control over each screen double, like the LED screens and the side screens inside, but also run them together for patterns.
If I understand u right....

Video 1&2 - Same content
LED 1&2 - Same content
Video 3&4 - Same content

...running on one PC with the possibility to shot clips separate to the screensduos or as groups to all
right? What manufacture is the LED wall?

Here is one possible solution:

Have fun!
Image Do you like outlines? Easy Outliner on Juicebar

cosmowe
Knows Resolume better than the devs

Post by cosmowe »

Sooooo.....did everything worked fine?
Image Do you like outlines? Easy Outliner on Juicebar