Give option for OUTPUT MONITOR to display mapping from ADVANCED OUTPUT (with example)

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Give option for OUTPUT MONITOR to display mapping from ADVANCED OUTPUT (with example)

Post by Zoltán »

yochee wrote:Too bad previewing the mapping and screen distribution - whats actually playing - only if you use external plugins like Visution Mapio or Joris' Chaser (or if you leave open the advance output).
connect another monitor to your system and enjoy full screen monitoring of your projector output:

phpBB [video]
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

yochee
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Give option for OUTPUT MONITOR to display mapping from ADVANCED OUTPUT (with example)

Post by yochee »

ravensc wrote: connect another monitor to your system and enjoy full screen monitoring of your projector output:
why should I bring another monitor, when there is a software solution possible?

a hardware solution with another monitor is not what I am seeking for, as the output monitor with x layers blending without mapping in the Resolume GUI doesnt make sense at all. All these layers plainly overlayed in the output monitor are distributed to different areas in the advanced output. so the only information we get from the output monitor is that there is clips playing (but not if they are playing in the mapping and so on).. so it's not a good final solution to work with