FX Fave sectionand renaming

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
machfox
Is taking Resolume on a second date

FX Fave sectionand renaming

Post by machfox »

will it ever be possible to have some fave fx saved so they will appear at top of FX section so I can have my most used available without scrolling and searching?

and/or I would like to be able to rename FX so that they will appear at top of FX section - for example A1/A2/etc...
this would be great for my workflow and have been hoping for solution for quite some time...if possible!?

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: FX Fave sectionand renaming

Post by Joris »

This is one of those things that has been on our radar for longer than I care to remember.

Hopefully sometime in the future we can find time to work on a more global solution for it, because it can be a problem in other places of the software as well.

yochee
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: FX Fave sectionand renaming

Post by yochee »

favorite fx section (pin to top of the fx list?) and fx combination presets are on the list since Avenue was published. my idea would be to have another tab, so you could manually add favorite fx.dlls to an additional vfx folder..

on the other hand: everytime we have to set up a bunch of desired effects there will be new visual findings