Midi color templates

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
Kadete
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Midi color templates

Post by Kadete »

Hi there,

Don't take as offensive, but having to assign each button state color is a pain the a**.

Would be lovely if we could save colors templates (with the different states) so we could just simply assign a template to each button, and on change template would change all the assigned buttons, instead going one by one.

On NYE i lost most of my buttons color scheme because i had to reorder layers/groups. It cringes me the thought of having to lose so much time to redo all that :cry:

(As it is, still 200% better than bomes)
Last edited by Kadete on Mon Jan 08, 2018 21:31, edited 4 times in total.

Flaket
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Midi color templates

Post by Flaket »

Kadete wrote:Having to assign each button state color is a pain the a**. Would be lovely if we could save template colors (with the differerent states) so we could just simply assign a template to the button, and on change template would change all the assigned buttons, instead going one by one.

On NYE i lost most of my buttons color scheme because i had to reorder layers/groups. It cringes me the tought of having to lose so much time to redo all that :cry:

(As it is still 200% better than bomes)

+10000

For the moment the easiest and quiquest way I found is editing the XML file and copy paste the different state to the different buttons.

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Post by Arvol »

If you could...
For your controller, could you make a map for your device and post it here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14895&hilit=output

Kadete
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Kadete »

Arvol wrote:If you could...
For your controller, could you make a map for your device and post it here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14895&hilit=output
Well... i use APC MK II, so... i'm sorry if i'm being a ungrateful bitch :lol:
Still... i always have to change my layout (layers order & more layers for effects/mappings/chasers) for bigger events (small/medium for you all masters of the pixel :P ). So if we had the templates would be like to spend 5min instead 1 hour (too short if on trial and error), specially take in consideration that i'm called almost on the clock or without a mapping... so you can imagine that time is not something i (we) can afford :roll: :D