Disable the "PAUSE"button

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
Yuckfou157
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Disable the "PAUSE"button

Post by Yuckfou157 »

So I didn't know R6 had it anyway until I clicked it par accidente last weekend and elevated to a whole new level of panic, I thought my set was broken, my laptop my everything until i clicked it again and the whole machinery started moving again...
Can we get an option to disable, or even better remove it? it's in place where you can click it when switching decks or shove the slider and it's a miracle it didn't happen before but it's really not useful imo....

And a default collapse instead of unfold in al the menu's would be really nice, I keep scrolling and clicking every time I dive into the comp or fx section...

He2neg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Re: Disable the "PAUSE"button

Post by He2neg »

The Pause only work when your clips run on bpm mode...

i think you can drag it to a different (saver) position....
Laptop: XMG P507 // Intel i7-5500 / GTX-1060 / 1tb SSD / 32gb RAM // Lemur / BirdDog Studio NDI
~self employed AV technician / Schu.VT|a|posteo.de~
~Berlin~

Yuckfou157
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Yuckfou157 »

He2neg wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:22 The Pause only work when your clips run on bpm mode...

i think you can drag it to a different (saver) position....
I work always in BPM mode, not in timeline, except when there's audio in the clip that needs to be played so yes it works, and no I cannot drag it towards another place in the deck :?

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

The best part about this story is that button has been there for more than 10 years. Good job on having avoided it all those years!

drazkers
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by drazkers »

Its a major part of my generative set for Excion's detox. All visuals created in resolume. Please don't remove. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: