Shortcut Presets Layout view

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
Snoxxx
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Shortcut Presets Layout view

Post by Snoxxx »

Hello all i'm new on Resolume,

I find the best way to assign a Presets Layout view to shortcut midi. It's possible ?

Snoxxx
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Re: Shortcut Presets Layout view

Post by Snoxxx »

Hello, I have another question in relation to the Midi out.

I have 2 desk midi connect to Resolume.
akai apc mini (not assignable midi, channel 1)
akai midi mix (assignable midi)
Not problem to assign midi to Resolume (first desk on channel midi 1, 2nd on channel 2) but for send callback color on 2 desk, it's works but if i have one same note on desk 1 and desk 2, the callback are on 2 desk like if Resolume callback on note and on all channel… strange.

I have try to root midi with Bome for isolate midi way on virtual in/out but same result.

So, i disable midi out (Arena>Perf) on 2nd desk and first turn off too. Need to disable/enable for normal callback on first desk… strange again

Someone has an idea for me ?
It's not very big problem but i need to understand maybe it's my midimix or me xD

Good day

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Shortcut Presets Layout view

Post by Zoltán »

Snoxxx wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 13:19 I find the best way to assign a Presets Layout view to shortcut midi. It's possible ?
That's not possible currently.
Snoxxx wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 18:09 Not problem to assign midi to Resolume (first desk on channel midi 1, 2nd on channel 2) but for send callback color on 2 desk, it's works but if i have one same note on desk 1 and desk 2, the callback are on 2 desk like if Resolume callback on note and on all channel… strange.
Resolume 6 will send midi feedback to all devices you have enabled midi output for, in the midi preferences.
Also R6 doesn't care about where a mapped note came from.
We know this makes using multiple controllers a pain, especially if they send the same note range on the same channels. We're working on a solution for this.
Meanwhile, you might be able to change the channels via the controller's utilities - if available.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu