Mixed feature request

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
Morph
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Mixed feature request

Post by Morph »

A few rapid fire feature ideas/requests now that shows are back!

Now that we have fully dockable panels a panel that can load a .txt or a .jpg for set times, would be amazing.

The ability to drag & drop (or cut & paste with lables) columns would be a god send for restructing tour DJ sets on the fly.

A grid view for clips in the file browser, would be killer.

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Re: Mixed feature request

Post by Arvol »

Setlists can be docked using a notepad or image browser (stop being lazy lol) ;)

I would like the column shift, that would be handy!

There's the list or image view, so basically, if we expand the width of that browser, you would want the images to cascade horizontally until the pane is full? I guess that could be cool? I try to keep that pane as narrow as possible but I know not everyone works the same way.

Morph

Post by Morph »

Arvol wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 18:53 Setlists can be docked using a notepad or image browser (stop being lazy lol) ;)

I would like the column shift, that would be handy!

There's the list or image view, so basically, if we expand the width of that browser, you would want the images to cascade horizontally until the pane is full? I guess that could be cool? I try to keep that pane as narrow as possible but I know not everyone works the same way.
Yes but not having to switch out of the Res UI would be handy, anyway it's a wishlist, feels like it wouldn;t be hard to implement but I wouldn't want it to be at the top of anyones list :P

Yeah Column shift would be killer.

Yes having them tile horizontally to fill the pane so I can browse instead of having the file details to the right would be very handy. I don't have it up a lot but having a multithumbnail to go along with the list view would be cool.

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Post by Arvol »

Just don't maximize your UI window and have text editor opened up on the right (or wherever) especially since we have independent floating windows now.
A little trick I do is create a Deck for each artist and use the Compositions window as my setlist (Been doing this for years now and works great. I also add a - VJ or - NC (no content) next to the artists name so I know what to expect

Morph

Post by Morph »

Arvol wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 02:50 A little trick I do is create a Deck for each artist and use the Compositions window as my setlist (Been doing this for years now and works great. I also add a - VJ or - NC (no content) next to the artists name so I know what to expect
I create decks for each artist & sequence them in order of the show (well as good as I know in advance :P), but I hadn't thought of using the Compositions window, cheers.