Report of possible problems

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
bambamkiller
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Report of possible problems

Post by bambamkiller »

Translation:
I only use Resolume for corporate events, we have 9 licenses and we noticed a need for a report that we can generate before starting the event.

In this report I could contain some suggestions of the resolume according to the analysis of my composition.

So, for example, I insert a lot of content at once, it happens a lot that in the middle of the files there is something that doesn't have the correct codec or the correct format and we end up forgetting to verify, or to convert the file.

Or if I'm using a capture card that isn't approved by Resolume (because I have several cards on the machines), a general report that I analyze and wonder if I'm going to change something.

It would not be a bug report, more a report of resolume suggestions.

Original:
Eu uso o Resolume apenas para eventos corporativos, temos 9 licensas e notamos uma necessidade de um relatório que podemos gerar antes de iniciar o evento.

Neste relatório poderia conter algumas sugestões do resolume de acordo com a análise da minha composição.

Então por exemplo, eu insiro um monte de conteudos de uma vez só, acontece muito de no meio dos arquivos vir algum que não está com o codec correto ou o formato correto e acabamos esquecendo de verificar, ou de converter o arquivo.

Ou também se eu estou utilizando alguma placa de captura que não seja homologada pelo Resolume (pois tenho diversas placas nas máquinas), um relatório geral que eu analiso e penso se vou alterar algo.

Não seria um relatório de erros, mais um relatório de sugestões do resolume.