CTRL+Z / CMD+Z

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
grif
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Re: CTRL+Z / CMD+Z

Post by grif »

Is this going to be in v4?

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

No, unfortunately not.

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

+1

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

Thanks for your input, Bart. I'll tell Bart to get right on it... Wait... what????

Basic
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by Basic »

v4.1.1? ;)
Resolume Avenue 3.3.3 - MBP i7, 8gb RAM - Snow Leopard (2010). Akai APC20

4eyes
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by 4eyes »

Bumping this from the dead.

Why on earth is there no undo functionality in the advanced output options of Arena? I can't be the only one here who has accidentally scaled an input/output slice wrong only to have to curse and recheck my notes to see where it was previously.

I understand why it does not exist in the rest of the program, but you might consider at least implementing it in the place with lots of tedious number typing that never gets touched during actual live shows.

grif
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by grif »

4eyes wrote:Bumping this from the dead.

Why on earth is there no undo functionality in the advanced output options of Arena? I can't be the only one here who has accidentally scaled an input/output slice wrong only to have to curse and recheck my notes to see where it was previously.

I understand why it does not exist in the rest of the program, but you might consider at least implementing it in the place with lots of tedious number typing that never gets touched during actual live shows.

and the fact that you could use the undo as a way to rapidly shift back to a certain value when modulating an effect, this would be a great tool