Blackmagic audio inputs

Bro, does your rig even lift?
rmustachio
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Blackmagic audio inputs

Post by rmustachio »

Hello everyone-

I have the Thunderbolt version of the Intensity Shuttle running on a Retina Display Powerbook with the latest version of Avenue. I understand that the video outputs are not useable by Resolume at this time (I hope that feature gets added), but what about the AUDIO INPUTS?

The Powerbook does not have any kind of line in, only a microphone. Before this recent Powerbook upgrade, I would get an aux send from our front of house sound board, and have different instruments feed to me for different songs. This is much more effective than isolating frequencies with the microphone. For whatever reason, even though I see the Blackmagic inputs in the external audio selection drop down, I am unable to select them. Is this know to be not working, or have I mis configured something on my end?

Thanks so much for your input!

RMustachio

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Blackmagic audio inputs

Post by Joris »

Good point. To be honest, we haven't tested or anticipated this kind of use, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's not working. I'll make a ticket for it.

cvanhoose
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: Blackmagic audio inputs

Post by cvanhoose »

+1 :ugeek: