APC40 mkII LED Feedback with Bome

Bro, does your rig even lift?
jrosa1590
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: APC40 mkII LED Feedback with Bome

Post by jrosa1590 »

Please Help!

I purchased the APC40 MKII. I love the flexibility but i need a visual guide. I cant make sense of BOMES. I just want to be able to have touch sensitive buttons. (I want for the buttons to be a solid color when not cued and a different color when cued/active) Is this hard to do? Im feeling lost. I was able to find the program to map my Livid OHMRGB. However i still do not know how to achieve this function...

Any help is very appreciated! Thank you Resolume community!!!!

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Post by Arvol »

Hi jrosa,
Sorry to hear you're having issues with the mapping. Bomes is a bit tricky as it uses a yoke and incoming/outgoing midi messages to determine the color. This can certainly take time to understand, and develop a color or sequences that matches your needs. I don't know of a single "fix all" program for this, as everyones needs are different. There is a prior post that has a demo version of an app that can set colors per horizontal row (for me, this isn't what i need, as i work off verticle rows, again, everyone's needs varies). Bomes has a fantastic support team and will answer questions and review some coding if sent over. I would start there and see if you can figure out a game plan of what your needs are so you can program accordingly.
You also might reach out to the community to see who has currently programmed their controllers to what you need and see if they could share/sell their coding to you. I'm pretty slammed during the summer and fall, but can help code during the winter in my offf season.

Best of luck.

Would LOVE for AKAI to build a program that allows you to select a button or knob in a GUI and set color and effect for said button or knob when used in various states (ie. pressed, released, or used, or un-used). That would solve everyone's needs (especially if it could receive feedback from Resolume on top of that initial programming). This will probably never happen, up to us end users to make something like that, and that is way beyond my skillset.

karamasov
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by karamasov »

Hi! Couldn´t find the application on the box. Only Readme and XML-file.
I´d be happy to pay for the privilege of testing a full non-timelimit beta, by the way.

Deleechious

Post by Deleechious »

Hey, I will be posting a new beta tonight or tomorrow/ check back later or tommorow

Deleechious

Post by Deleechious »

Hey all/ I have updated my Xcode and now I must convert to the new swift syntax/ hadn't gotten around to it until today/ I will let you know when the new version is up

cvanhoose
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by cvanhoose »

Thanks for the update!

pstauffer

Post by pstauffer »

Any Updates for the new APC software Deleechious?

cvanhoose
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by cvanhoose »

I couldn't hold out for Deelicious to post an update. I have been using Bomes for the custom light feedback.
RIP Deelicious!

Craig_92

Post by Craig_92 »

Anyone have any luck with bomes and the apc mkii? Struggling to get the lights to even stay on.

Frank Asaurus Fresh

Post by Frank Asaurus Fresh »

Can you please post a working link. Dying to try this but the dropbox link is dead.