Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by stanleystark »

do you ship to germany?
do you accept paypal?

digital:snot

Post by digital:snot »

Hey stanleystark,

yep, I accept paypal and I can ship to germany.. you can email your shipping address to:

me@digitalsnot.com

and I will check some carriers to see what it will cost to ship to you.

VJ555
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by VJ555 »

Originally posted by stanleystark
no body answered my actual question... and it was... if the buttons that are like a numeric pad are assignable
I use a UC-33 all the time, works really well with Resolume. However, never managed to get those "little buttons" to do anything.......:)

Anonymous

UC33 Programming

Post by Anonymous »

Hey there..

you can use the buttons on the uc33 in resolume but you've got to assign notes to them first. I can post an "howto" on that topic if you want...

greetz,

RiotDontDiet

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

that would be great :D

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Ok, in order to use the Buttons on the UC33 Midi-Controller in Resolume (for playing Clips, bypassing effect layers etc.) you need to assign them to notes. Therefore you've got to do the following:

1. Press the button you want to programm

2. Press "ASSIGN" and enter 147 (that's the controller number for notes)

3. Press the "Data MSB" button twice and enter 100

4. Press the "Data LSB" button twice and enter 000

5. Press the "PROGRAM" button twice and enter the Midi-Number for notes you want to assign to the button (doesn't really matter which note you choose, you can start with 01 and assign the rest of the keys to 02, 03, 04, etc.)

6. Choose the next button you want to program and start with 1) again

7. When you're finished Store the Program, push "STORE" and enter the number where you want to safe it (usually no 33 is preset for custom programming)

When you're done with that, load the number 33 (press "RECALL and enter 33) and simply choose the function in Resolume preferences and press the button you want to assign to it...done!

greetz,

RiotDon'tDiet!

MtB

Post by MtB »

Originally posted by Anonymous
you can use the buttons on the uc33 in resolume but you've got to assign notes to them first. I can post an "howto" on that topic if you want...
RiotDontDiet
hi, do you have any information about, is it possible to set the keypad buttons of uc-16 like uc-33?

i found a uc-16 controller from our junk yard and if it is so, i will have another controller without paying some buck :D

bw

gpvillamil
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by gpvillamil »

If you are using Enigma (the M-Audio library program), how do you do this?

When I enter 147 for controller number, the parameters change to note on and off velocity. Should I enter 100 and 0 for these? The default values are 127 and 0.

[Edit] Nevermind, it works fine. Enter 100 for note velocity in Enigma, Resolume hears the notes fine. Only one quick caveat - if Enigma is running while Resolume is running, Enigma will catch all the MIDI signals and Resolume won't get them.
Originally posted by Anonymous
Ok, in order to use the Buttons on the UC33 Midi-Controller in Resolume (for playing Clips, bypassing effect layers etc.) you need to assign them to notes. Therefore you've got to do the following:

1. Press the button you want to programm

2. Press "ASSIGN" and enter 147 (that's the controller number for notes)

3. Press the "Data MSB" button twice and enter 100

4. Press the "Data LSB" button twice and enter 000

5. Press the "PROGRAM" button twice and enter the Midi-Number for notes you want to assign to the button (doesn't really matter which note you choose, you can start with 01 and assign the rest of the keys to 02, 03, 04, etc.)

6. Choose the next button you want to program and start with 1) again

7. When you're finished Store the Program, push "STORE" and enter the number where you want to safe it (usually no 33 is preset for custom programming)

When you're done with that, load the number 33 (press "RECALL and enter 33) and simply choose the function in Resolume preferences and press the button you want to assign to it...done!

greetz,

RiotDon'tDiet!
[Edited on 30-4-2005 by gpvillamil]