Artfox LED Video Panels? Or Other Suggestions?

Bro, does your rig even lift?
Arvol
Might as well join the team

Re: Artfox LED Video Panels? Or Other Suggestions?

Post by Arvol »

I haven't. The SMD2727 is pretty good. I personally still like the 3535 the best for brightness. The Gloshine was using some SMD's I was unfamiliar with.

Wish there was a good tool to compare the different SMD chips in regards to the color spectrum and the intensity for each color. There's a very dated version floating around on wiki but it doesn't even have the 2727 on that list.

Warspite
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Warspite »

Brand means not so much.
This screens are like lego - choose parts and make you own screen. They always have low budget screens for price list or high spec descent screens. Price difference is +30+50% for same pixel pitch
If you choose good LED Laps, High refresh Driver IC, and calibrate screen at factory, you will have screen that is displaying more colors and smoother gradients than Macbook retina. Or u can save money.
If you plan to buy - ask best driver IC chip and good LED Laps (Nationstar is currenly best brand of China, Nichia anyway is out of budget).

NorrisAV
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by NorrisAV »

Has anyone used or seen video walls by Shenzhen Screentech? I have a client that has a super low price, the kind that makes you wonder how they can do that.

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Post by Arvol »

Don't cut corners on hardware. Would you buy a laptop from Shenzhen laptoptech with it's RTX4080 in it? Of course not. They're not UL listed, you goinng to get two blue powercons for your power, your refresh rate of your IC drivers will be under 1000hz and they use copper plated pins for the smd's. you get what you pay for.