8 projections

Bro, does your rig even lift?
ocamargo
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

8 projections

Post by ocamargo »

Hi guys

I'm trying to make a solution thats going to use 9 outputs plus 4 inputs of video. And for that I'll use 3 P2000 Quadro with a DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder. I'm wondering if there's a problem with that since in Resolume page the recommended GPU is RTX 2070 and there's a recorder.

Thanks.

:))

astoa
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: 8 projections

Post by astoa »

I have done that same project with a gtx 1060 gigabyte and for the inputs and outputs blackmagic decklink duo 2 also to obtain more outputs sometimes I use several Startech Graphic Adapter USB 3.0 to HDMI Converter and I have several input cameras and between 6 and 9 hd projectors output and it works well if you don't put effects, if I start to put effects it can slow down.
I would like to ask you a question since you use quadro graphics, I am going to renew my card to try to have more fluidity and I would like to know how resolume works with these cards since I have never used them, I am between the quadro rtx 4000 and the gforce rtx 2070

sorry for the mistakes but I'm Spanish and I translate with Google

thanks a greeting

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Re: 8 projections

Post by Arvol »

Do you need your 9 outputs to be in sync with each other, or will these outputs be away from each other (so screen tearing isn't and issue?)