Wii

Bro, does your rig even lift?
messhead
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by messhead »

Sorry about this but i cant seem to get this work.

I've copied the midi file to where its sposed be, Detected the Wiimote and loaded the glovepie code. Up,Left & right just seem to change the wiimote to controller 1,2,3 respectivly and nothing happens in resolume at all. What am i missing out?

Thanks all ;)

messhead

Post by messhead »

Had a little play tonight and still no luck. Any help will be apreciated, im sure its something simple im just not putting my finger on

VJ Nexus
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by VJ Nexus »

You probably don't have your midi routed properly. Read previous parts of this post about that.

messhead

Post by messhead »

Ah, i solved it :)

Brilliant :) Just one question, In midi translator do i have to put the output to channel 2 (Channel 1 is input) or can i put it the same as input as there's no translation to be done?

Also, pressing ''A'' 'for the effects peramitor causes the ocupacy change if the motes not where it should be. It seems a bit jerky, is that my end or is it due to something else?

Cheers and excellent work, Can see alot of potential in this

[Edited on 13-6-2007 by messhead]

VJ Nexus

Post by VJ Nexus »

read the instructions carefully, everything should be explained there for live interaction. It is important (as explained in the instructions) to press the notes in the order indicated...

I have been working on a new script that is completely different... about 2 weeks behind on delivery (sorry guys) - it solves most of the jerkiness of the opacity as well as has much more potential for controlling everything else resolume can do. Coming soon! i promise! working out some bugs...

[Edited on 6-14-2007 by NexusIntent]

messhead

Post by messhead »

Awesome, as said, its excellent work and thanks for sharing the information :)

Had a good play with it now and getting the hang of it now. It's really good fun. I look forward to the update :)

valtergomes
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by valtergomes »

i think my problem is with the miditranslator :(

can some1 take a screenshot or something of miditranslator configuration?

messhead

Post by messhead »

Well i can do that, First, Setup your in and out to whatever virtual midi channel program your using, im using midi yoke, as seen in image 1. Then in options select midi thru as shown in image 2. Then in resolume goto options and make sure the midi is turned on for the midi channel chosen in midi translator as shown in image 3.

Hope this helps ;)

[Edited on 16-6-2007 by messhead]

VJ Nexus

Post by VJ Nexus »

messhead - glad you like it. I'm slightly disappointed however. In your screen shots it is clear you have removed the one part of my share that i asked stay in tact, in the header of the code. I have no problem sharing this information with people, but I'd still like to have my name on my work... thanks

messhead

Post by messhead »

do you mean the top part of the code? Sorry about that, i thought that might cause problems as it was just writing, not code? If its ok leave that in i will do, Sorry about that mate. I'm fixing that now then. Appology's for that nexus, i was just thinking, less code, better performance :)

I'm updating them images now :)

EDIT: Done :) Sorry again, As i said, i was just thinking of performance than anything else but if it as no effect i have no problem leave it. I have done a bit (very little) of programing so im taking the '//'makes it ignor that line.

Just one question, how long do you think the updated code will be, im looking forward to it :)

[Edited on 16-6-2007 by messhead]