one double and a single screen

Bro, does your rig even lift?
docs

one double and a single screen

Post by docs »

hi guys,
here is my question :
i need to play a 2048x768 screen (for a 1920 video, coded DXV or .mov or wathever is the best ) on two different VP, and another one, 1940 or 1920, with two different Resolume .
I've got a quadcore under windows XP32 , i will have two video cards with a dual head for the double screen.
Is it possible or do i go crying in a desert island.
thanks a lot

pleasuretek
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Re: one double and a single screen

Post by pleasuretek »

So how has the testing of this config been going? I have been curious as to how resolume3 handles multiple graphics cards. Does openGL utilize the hardware of the card that outputs, or the card that the interface is running on? How tightly coupled is the interface with the render engine (similar to previous question)?

It "should" be possible to use a tripleHead2Go and use the keystone plugins to send layer(s) to two of the output monitors and use the third monitor gets keystoned into position for the third screen... also makes it easy to add a distroAmp on that 3rd screen to duplicate it across multiple monitors.

One instance of Resolume is all you need, running two instances of resolume3 would get confusing for your hardware.
Asus build - intel 2.8GHz T9600, 4GB 800Mhz DDR2, ATI 4670
Rack unit - intel 2.7GHz q6600, 8GB 1066Mhz DDR2, 9800GTX+, intensity HDMI input card