Need to figure out a workflow for video playback?

Bro, does your rig even lift?
mcfishyd
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Need to figure out a workflow for video playback?

Post by mcfishyd »

Hi there.

First of all let me tell you what I am trying to achieve.

I am currently working on a TV commercial where I am making some low resolution custom graphics, pixel mapped to the LED screen that it is going to be played back on(140px x 300Px). the LED screen is going to be filmed either at 24P or 25P. I need to figure out what the best way to render and playback the videos so they come out smooth with no tearing or roll. I have a High spec SSD PC running windows 7 with a ASUS GTX 570 so I should be alright playing back off that.

can resolume playback frame accurate and stick to the frame rate? also how can I tune the framerate, using windows?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. perhapse you know of a better piece of software to use even?

Kind Regards,

MC

RoDayTron
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Need to figure out a workflow for video playback?

Post by RoDayTron »

Yes, I also would like to know if there is a way to lock the framerate, rather than have it free-running. Usually Resolume trys to run as fast as it can, but in reality I would prefer that it only outputs a fixed framerate. The hardware is capable of much higher framerate than I need, but the added frames causes tearing when I am recording the output. So if it could allow it to limit to a specific framerate is very desirable.