ADOBE FLASH VISUALS

Bro, does your rig even lift?
conscience
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

ADOBE FLASH VISUALS

Post by conscience »

Just getting into VJing, creating visuals in Adobe Flash CS 5 - What is the best size (pixels) to create them at to get the best quality/response in resolume and will I be able to import avi files directly? sry i'm a newb thx 143

Danny

Basic
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Re: ADOBE FLASH VISUALS

Post by Basic »

Do you mean resolution? do you have specific project in mind or will these clips just be for general gigs? have you worked with flash much before?

conscience
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by conscience »

No I am teaching myself flash right now through tutorials and yes I mean resolution, sorry I am used to calling it "size" from being a graphic designer :) I recently created my first flash doc and it's pretty sick, but I made it like 1100x900, really big because I thought I would always be able to size it down if I needed to

vjsjarcie
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by vjsjarcie »

Mostly I keep the resolution at 640 * 480.
My output in resolume is 800 * 600 since the projectors in the pub don't go higher.
If necessary, I can always change the resolution to whatever is needed because I always keep the *.fla and *as.

If anyone has some other ideas, I would also be interested to hear about this cause I also just started programming.