Blackmagic Intensity Pro PCI poor quality

Bro, does your rig even lift?
slimus
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Blackmagic Intensity Pro PCI poor quality

Post by slimus »

Hi,

I tried Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro PCI with Resolume, i have a image but the quality is poor, when i try with Blackmagic software the preview is bad but the captured file is ok, anyone have idea ?

bart
Team Resolume

Re: Blackmagic Intensity Pro PCI poor quality

Post by bart »

Yes this is a bug. We have already fixed it and it will be in the next free update 4.1. Can't yeet say when this will be releases apart from soonish.

slimus
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by slimus »

The problem come from the HDMI image from the laptop "HP Pavilion dv7", i've re test today with 5D Mk II the image was PERFECT :D

gregsully
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by gregsully »

Ya.. when I capture vector art from laptop Via HDMI.. its very pixulated and not up to quality (vectors fall apart). When I record the same feed into the provided Blackmagic software, the image is good and very very close to the original..

Goto10...Are you saying this will be fixed in 4.1? Should the quality in resolume just about equal this native record feed?

G

gregsully

Post by gregsully »

I'm traveling Europe and cant test my capture cards (in the US).. Can anyone confirm that quality in 4.1 is any better? I don't see it as a fix or update in the logs..

fruitygreen

Blackmagic Intensity Pro PCI poor quality: Fixed

Post by fruitygreen »

I can confirm that it works for my Laptop. (HP Gen2 i7 with ATI graphics, USB3 port)
According to me Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle poor quality is Fixed.

I have yet to test it out on 8 BMD Intensity (Pro/Shuttle) config on my server, but so far so good.

yugpmoc

Post by yugpmoc »

I have two BM Intensity Pros in my system and can't get anything out of either card on the hdmi port now with 4.1.1. I usually cap svideo, and that still works great, even rgb seems to be ok, but hdmi in is black. One more big show this summer then I'll do a full teardown and rebuild before I get stressed...

Anyone elese having multiple BlackMagic card wierdness?