can't see thumbnail of video on the deck

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
vamvax
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

can't see thumbnail of video on the deck

Post by vamvax »

Hello, I have encoded my files on avi indeo 5.1 at 720x576 because it seems to have the best quality for me. The video plays just fine on resolume but I don't see any thumbnail when I load them on the decks which is very frustrating as I cannot see what video I am about to play. I've tried using other codecs like cinepak and the thumbnail is there, it's just indeo. Does anyone know a way to fix this? I really want to use indeo. Thanks

Yiannis

Rene
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: can't see thumbnail of video on the deck

Post by Rene »

Hi!

Have you had problems with Indeo codec at the time Resolume created the thumbs? - Did you update the codec etc.? - I've had a similar problem with thumbs.

Try to delete your decks and recreate them. - So Resolume is forced to recreate the thumbs too. ;)

vamvax
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: can't see thumbnail of video on the deck

Post by vamvax »

Hello! I finally decided to switch to the PICvideo codec which is suggested anyway and I have no problems with the thumbnails anymore. The problem was when I loaded any video on a deck, the thumbnail was just black (the first frame of the video wasn't black). Pretty happy with the new codec anyway so I think I will just stick to that. Thanks!

Yiannis