Post by inzieye »

Thanks for your help Andreï!

peace

zieye

fruitygreen
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Waiting patiently for OSC

Post by fruitygreen »

Yeah, where is the manual with OSC details.

It was announced to be there , but where is it?

Thanks

konkhra
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: New Beta: Resolume Avenue 3 rev1110

Post by konkhra »

Hy,

I'm wondering why this new version does not support higher resolutions? The problem still persist on my computer with this Resolume Avenue beta. The resolution that I'm using is 1680x1050 with a FireGL videocard.

andrei

Post by andrei »

Here is live sample for today i made
http://www.av-osasto.com/oppilaat/medy0 ... s/mix.html
I had this one video loop and one beat samples.
Hope you like it :lol:

francoe
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by francoe »

konkhra, im runnin it in that resolution right now, and works very smooth...so, maybe is your videocard.

This new beta brings a big step, i hate the previous. Great!!
All is working fine for me (at least for now).

One thing i dont like, is that i cant found a way to customize freely the workspace.
I really want a fully customizable template, because in example, not always need the audio section
(maybe sinc but not triggers),
and now the individual crossfaders are very small...
Oh, when i close and reopen the program i loose the disposition of the panels.

Sometimes crashes, but only when i close it.

Another thing that i cant see, is how reposition or clear a clip on the deck.
cant I mix a clip with another located in the same layer line, without find it in the explorer and reload it?
Well, i need to try it more :D

konkhra

Post by konkhra »

francoe wrote:konkhra, im runnin it in that resolution right now, and works very smooth...so, maybe is your videocard.
So as I can see here I have to buy a new notebook because of my videocard. So instead of buying resolume avenue € 299.00 I have to pay €1000 on a new notebook or much more just because this bug can't be solved. Shame on you guys from resolume.

Luminescent drive
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by Luminescent drive »

Please,

can anyone explain me how the feedback effect works here.. In R2 it took me a while to get use to this function and I've managed pretty nice output but now... R3 one seem to be... uff.. :shock:

Thanks a lot!

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

fruitygreen wrote:Yeah, where is the manual with OSC details.

It was announced to be there , but where is it?

Thanks
Here it is!
http://www.resolume.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4226
Luminescent drive wrote:Please,
can anyone explain me how the feedback effect works here.. In R2 it took me a while to get use to this function and I've managed pretty nice output but now... R3 one seem to be... uff.. :shock:
Thanks a lot!
The Feedback seems to be broken in Windows and it's driving us mad because we can't seem to find out why.
It works in debug mode but not in release mode, how i love fixing bugs ;-(
Alls works fine in OSX though.

werlin
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by werlin »

live recording does not record audio or cue strokes... and besides there should be an option box to record this to hd without auto playing the recording when pressing stop..

and i get the whole idea of the present option for live performance... but let me make a suggestion in order to make it more versatile, like:

> while pressing switch x (ctrl, pedal01, etc..) record global triggering (clips across rows and columns) and when you let go: playback globally as recorded

> while pressing switch y (shift, pedal02, etc...) record active row triggering, when letting go playback row recording

> while pressing switch z (alt, pedal03, etc...) record cue points, as soon the finger's off the button repeat recorded cue sequence

and especially for those dealing with electronic music, being the scene that most depends on loops, this would be very usefull

also all of these recordings should appear where the last column of clips is, top right corner, stacked on top of each other,
color coded for each type, maybe purple yellow and orange, since rgb coding is already taken...
adding a "delete" icon on the buttons of course or else by morning you would have a neverending list of these master cue sequences that would probably need a scroll bar, and after some hours it wouldn't do anybody any good, since normally music artists rotate more than us vjs...

DJ_Freak

Post by DJ_Freak »

Hi Guys,

Trying out the new version.
Seems nice and perfecdt for live-shows.

Some crashes when selecting large videos, looking forward to the first ready version.
But what about the stuttering or freezing output window when inporting clips to the deck?
And when show previews is selected output also stutters sometimes opening maps etc...????

Problem only for me or has anyone else seen this before?

ps.
Working under windows xp with fast dual core system.

Thanx for the replies!