Need help? Meet Joris.

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
bart
Team Resolume

Need help? Meet Joris.

Post by bart »

You have never seen him but you have heard his voice if you saw the latest Resolume Flash Features video. Who is this mysterious man I hear you ask? ;-) Besides making great Resolume demo videos Joris will start to lend a helping hand with email support on support@resolume.com and on the forums he is known as goto10.

So go ahead and send an email to support@resolume.com and ask a difficult question. Like, How many Jigawatt does it take to travel back to the future?

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Need help? Meet Joris.

Post by Joris »

Hiya folks!

After such a great introduction there's not much more I need to say... Apparently the Resolume team was in dire need of some facial hair, and so they asked me to come to the rescue. I hope my beard can live up to the task... ;)

You can often catch me exploring strange new worlds on the graphics card of a Mac, and if you're into generative Quartz Composer stuff, check out my website at http://www.hybridvisuals.nl. Besides spending lots of time behind a computer screen, I teach the VJ Visual Production Course at SAE Amsterdam, proudly powered by Resolume. Also I love zombies and apple pie.

Anyway, I look forward to your questions, and I'll do my best to answer them!

Joris

Oh yeah, and regarding traveling back to the future, it's either 23 or 42 Jiggawatts, depending on whether you're traveling economy or business class.

willcopps
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by willcopps »

Ooo then maybe you're also into integrating Quartz Composer effects with Resolume???

Welcome!

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

@ willcopps: I've been in Bart and Edwin's face for quite some time about QC integration in Resolume. Expect some fireworks in the no too distant future. ;)

@ bart: lol :D 'Great Scott!'

willcopps
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by willcopps »

Yesss! That's what I'm talking about! Can't wait.

-Will