Resolume 4.1 Released!

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
HerrNieDa
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: Resolume 4.1 Released!

Post by HerrNieDa »

GuruMeditation wrote:Is there a way to zoom in in the advanced output window ?
When u have a lot of slice in a big screen (triple head for example...), it is just impossible to manage correctly.
Also, point magnetism like in IRmapio would be great !
you can move the selected points with the keyboard-cursor... not the same workflow like ir-mapio but it's quiet more exact that way for me!
MainSys: Z77 UP5,3570K,32GB Ram,GTX 285, M3 128GB,4x3TB R5@LSI9750
VJSys 1: 990FX UD5,X6 1045T,16GB Ram,GTX970+610+610,M3 128GB,3x1TB R0
MBP 3.1; Schenker A102 (650m) & P702 (675m)

meerkat82
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by meerkat82 »

Is audio fft linked to timeline still on your to do list?

dirtyjohn_lv
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by dirtyjohn_lv »

The new advanced output broke strobing for me. If I select a screen without advanced output color will pass through, but when selecting advanced output I cant strobe color

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

dirtyjohn_lv wrote:The new advanced output broke strobing for me. If I select a screen without advanced output color will pass through, but when selecting advanced output I cant strobe color
Confirmed and ticket made. Thanks for letting us know.
meerkat82 wrote:Is audio fft linked to timeline still on your to do list?
Yes.
pupdogg wrote:Can u please please please incorporate audio to MIDI clock feature similar to Wavesum products right into Resolume? That would be awesome!
We've actually had a chat with Wavesum about this, but it wasn't in the cards.

VJsynC
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by VJsynC »

Still, one of the most important and may i said requested issue wasn't solved!!! the deck/library management!

is still inefficient! not rearranged alphabetically or by any other criteria unless the last deck saved (witch in theory works fine but on the job is useless) and/or the lack of space missing for the separators on the bottom of layers when all the decks are opened!

me and other users that have a huge file structure still struggle to use this new versions (since res3) because of that.

since the very first version of res3 that we are asking for an efficient deck management! this is not fair!

Straight-Disorder
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by Straight-Disorder »

youpiyoupiyaya!!!

we looked forward to this update!!!

thanks, I'll try that right away ;)
STRAIGHT DISORDER
[Audio-]Visual [Live] Works

contact@straight-disorder.net
http://www.straight-disorder.net

Basic
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by Basic »

We've actually had a chat with Wavesum about this, but it wasn't in the cards.
Any reason for this Joris?

tbh i hadnt heard of wavesum until i read this post. Had a look, downloaded then tried the demo. Interesting little app but i found it couldn't quite keep up with certain styles of music and seemed a little sluggish. Still i want to do a little more testing and maybes it was how i had it set up. Pricey too for what it is? Some people swear by it still.
Resolume Avenue 3.3.3 - MBP i7, 8gb RAM - Snow Leopard (2010). Akai APC20

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

Any reason for this Joris?
Resolume would become more expensive, for a feature that is not essential for everybody. We decided to keep the price down as much as possible. If people really want to have this functionality, they can get the WaveSum app.

Basic
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by Basic »

Yeah good point, it does seem to be a little on the pricey side and its easy to route too so being standalone isnt much of an issue. Thanks again dude :)
Resolume Avenue 3.3.3 - MBP i7, 8gb RAM - Snow Leopard (2010). Akai APC20

vjsmad
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by vjsmad »

hi bart and edwin great works as usual but i really dont understand the way you choose to add mask feature.

For me the logical thing is to do it the same way than in after effect , you draw the mask and you see what is inside the mask not outside ! so maybe you could add an invert mask fonction. Good thing should be to have smooth edge on the mask ( as after effect too )

thanks
Attachments
how can you draw that in arena 4.1 with mask ? each color is a mask and picture comes from a specific layer
how can you draw that in arena 4.1 with mask ? each color is a mask and picture comes from a specific layer
mapping example.jpg (111.22 KiB) Viewed 11443 times