[fixed] TouchOSC Autotun Command issue

FFGL, OSC, GLSL. If you like abbreviations, this is the forum for you
digitalgigalow
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

[fixed] TouchOSC Autotun Command issue

Post by digitalgigalow »

I have an interesting question. Are the auto run buttons set as trigger buttons or toggle buttons. I Have tried to to setup the auto run buttons as trigger buttons and they jump. when I push any outrun button first and everything is good. when I press the next button it doe the action for a second then jumps back to the previous action. Toggle works good, yet after I push the button, i have to push it again before i can choose a different button. This is ok, but it would be nice if they were set up like the clip trigger.

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: TouchOSC Autotun Command issue

Post by Joris »

Outrun?

:-)

If you're talking about the autopilot, the four buttons can be addressed via the same OSC address (/activelayer/autopilot/action), and then sending an integer of 0 to 3 for each button (0 for previous action, 1 for pause, 2 for next action, 3 for random action).

Does that answer your question?

digitalgigalow

Post by digitalgigalow »

I think I understand. I will have to play with it. should I use a toggle or push button?

thanks for the quick reply.

digitalgigalow

Post by digitalgigalow »

The problem has been rectified, although If you look at the buttons on Resolume GUI, the integers I came up with are as follows: 1 = left button, 3 = pause or stop. 0 = right button. 2 = RR button. Also when creating layout in TouchOSC these buttons integers will have 2 boxes for the integers (first box through to other box). both boxes should have the same number. This is why I had jumping. push button is what i and creates want.

ALL IS GOOD IN THE HOOD!!!!!! At least for Resolume. Now to learn the midi option in TouchOSC so I can control Ableton Live 7 w/a Bento-San 4-Channel Smart-Mixer Setup.