[resolved] Layer transform presents...

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
trugoy1111
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

[resolved] Layer transform presents...

Post by trugoy1111 »

Hello,

I am working in Arena and need all new clips I bring into layers to have the same exact global settings or properties as the previous clip on the layer. I love the fact that I can call up effects presets I have saved and apply them to the next clip but it seems that I dont have this option in the transform section.

I am working with many layers that need to remain in the same position for my show and I have spent quite some time getting them cropped, masked and anchored into precise positioning.

Do I have to pre set everything up in the transform positioning for each and every clip in my layers or is there a way to copy ALL my settings to the next clip in layer order?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd

theLABVisuals
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Layer transform presents...

Post by theLABVisuals »

I do believe I asked the very same question in October, and the clever folks at Resolume came up with this answer :)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9841
Introducing ARC - The APC40 mkII Extender.
ARC brings you 640 clip triggers, 128 Faders, 128 Track pots, 80 Scene launch, 16 foot switches and more.
https://www.theapc40extender.co.uk

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

In this particular case, I'm wondering why the transform controls on the layer level are not an option?

Rene
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by Rene »

For me the layer is not an option (at all most of the time) because I would need the layer options per deck. Right now if I switch decks, the presets from deck A make no sense if they are applied to deck B, same with the layer names.

On the other hand I see that a single fx-layer for all decks makes sense e.g. for transitions. ;)

trugoy1111
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by trugoy1111 »

Thank you so much for responding so quickly. Each of your answers helped and gave me several ideas to get to my final desired goal.