Resolume interface disapperaing

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Christoph
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Resolume interface disapperaing

Post by Christoph »

anyone knows the issue?
it happens randomly when i switch between decks, sometimes the thumbnails are missing, or instead of the textboxes are black boxes that disappear when you hover over it with the mouse. When I minimize the window and open it again it looks different, this time the black boxes are gone but no thumbnails and suddenly no "o"s or big "C"s. and always different when i hop between the decks...
Attachments
arenainterface2.jpg
arenainterface.jpg

Sadler

Re: Resolume interface disapperaing

Post by Sadler »

I would guess that it is due to the number of effects you have in your comp. There was an issue a little while back where Resolume ran out of handles for DLLs. This might not be related but I also had interface elements disappearing which seemed to occur more when many effects were loaded. Like you, I still have elements disappearing but not as much as before 4.2.1.

Christoph

Re: Resolume interface disapperaing

Post by Christoph »

ok now I deleted 19 of the 30 effects in my comp and nearly all of the layer effects, but no difference. also not after restarting the system. the remaining effects are mostly bypassed, so I got 4 active effects in my comp. the first six decks work more or less good, but the last 3 decks are mostly not really visible when I try to open them.