Future plans

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
per-i_

Post by per-i_ »

Hello guys!

I was just wondering about possible future implementations into Resolume. You where talking about an effect SDK in the past.

Is it possible to write something for text input. Something where you can type in a text, select a way to put it onto the screen. Like scroll up/down, spin, etc. And then put it on a button. This would be really great.

Greetings,

per-i

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

We are thinking about where we wanna go and what we want to do ... start implementing new features (we have lot's of ideas) now or maybee start a big vj footage site where everybody can downoad and upload footage ... this demands lot's of bandwidth and bandwidth is expensive ... so everybody buy Resolume now so we can make new stuff! ;-)

In the meantime send us more feature wishes like this so we can prioritize or todo list ... thanx

duchess of giant_

Post by duchess of giant_ »

hello!

i'm really interested in this product! i saw it at a show in Hollywood and it was great! the vj was this guy from amsterdam & i was so excited to see him use it!

please tell me, is this available for the mac? would it run on the titanium G4 notebook?

i believe the guy who was using it in Hollywood was using a dual processor w/ the intel 3 pc laptop.

i would just like to see what my options are....

thanks in advance!

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

no it does not run on a mac, windowze only ... a friend of us here in the studio also has a titanium notebook and it's soooo sweeet!

we wanted to make a special edition of resolume for the wide screen where you have 6 channels in a row instead of 5 ...

but we don't have any plans to start programming a mac version yet .. allthough everybody is harassingus about it ... we simply do not have time for it!

duchess_

Post by duchess_ »

ah, thanks bartholomew,

i will plan on buying a pc laptop instead, though the titanium is really so sweet. i was looking forward to working on it.....

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

a sony viao is very sweet too ;-)

but not very fast graphics chip though .. make sure you buy a laptop with a geforce2Go graphics chip ....

[mani]_

Post by [mani]_ »

Hi guys,
is there any chance to have a laptop with dual monitor capabilities? Do you know if Sony Vaio has tv-out and/or a "dual head" function? Are there any external graphic card (or adapters) for laptops? Btw, Resolume rulez!

NODvanMOD_

Post by NODvanMOD_ »

Hello,
Is it possible to use playlists in Resolume?
I know that's possible to load up 20 Pics in one slot.
Why I can't load up Movies??

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

you can load up to 999 pictures in on channel ... ja loading multiple movies in one channel is interesting ...

good stuff ;-)