BeatLoopr disappears

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Wiki
Is taking Resolume on a second date

BeatLoopr disappears

Post by Wiki »

Hi. I have problem with BeatLoopr.. Hi disappears in some clips when i work with resolume. Why? Everything is on in preferences, but sometimes BeatLoopr in clips disappears and i can't use it. :oops:

He2neg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Re: BeatLoopr disappears

Post by He2neg »

ist the transport of the clip in bpm ?
Laptop: XMG P507 // Intel i7-5500 / GTX-1060 / 1tb SSD / 32gb RAM // Lemur / BirdDog Studio NDI
~self employed AV technician / Schu.VT|a|posteo.de~
~Berlin~

Wiki

Post by Wiki »

Yes! In my home when i turn on resolume everything works. But when i use Resolume Live 2, 4, 6 hours some clips dsnt have BeatLoopr. It disappears... What am I doing wrong :?

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Could you post some screenshots of the clip panel how it looks when the beatlooper is missing?
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

Wiki

Post by Wiki »

Now I can't post some screenshots because its broke in my last performance, after a few hours when resolume turn on. The panel with BeatLoopr disappeared (random clip). Now when I check this in my home, everything works ok, but i find something strange bug related with BPM.

phpBB [video]

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Does this happen only for this file, and this composition or does it happen with a different file in a new composition also?
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch

Wiki

Post by Wiki »

This happen for all new add files, but in new composition works fine... This composition and presets is all my life :) Can I fix it without changing composition and presets?

He2neg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by He2neg »

Do i get it right that the problem is:

" the default clip transport dont work correct and i have to set it for each clip manualy" ?

You can import whole decks into a new composition. Presets (effects ) , if saved, can be used in all compositions.
Maybe you have to do the work and it may help you.
Laptop: XMG P507 // Intel i7-5500 / GTX-1060 / 1tb SSD / 32gb RAM // Lemur / BirdDog Studio NDI
~self employed AV technician / Schu.VT|a|posteo.de~
~Berlin~

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Wiki wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 04:03 This happen for all new add files, but in new composition works fine... This composition and presets is all my life :)
That's strange, could you send us this composition to mail@resolume.com?
Thanks!
Can I fix it without changing composition and presets?
I'm not sure if dragging the decks to a new composition would fix this, but doesn't cost anything to try ;)

Wiki

Post by Wiki »

When i try with a different compositions, layers, codecs, columns, decks there was still a problem. I used a default presets and compostition and this film simply show how strange and randomly is this problem. Unless I missed something. I send this composition to mail@resolume.com

phpBB [video]