directory set up in Google Drive

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Marvel Feranti
Is taking Resolume on a second date

directory set up in Google Drive

Post by Marvel Feranti »

Hi,

I want to share compositions and files and keeping them in synch using google drive.
I'm not sure how to go about it right now. Is there anyone who can help me out finding a a way to set this up right?

Any help is much appreciated! :D

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: directory set up in Google Drive

Post by Zoltán »

Do you want to share these on your own machines?
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

Marvel Feranti
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by Marvel Feranti »

Hi,

i have google drive locally on both a mac book pro and an i-mac. So i have my files stored twice on both computers. i share all my files between them using de google Drive cloud, so i am alway's in sync. When i want to work further on a composition i have to manualy copy it over to my other computer so i was wondering if there was a way to place the Resolume arena folder (by default placed in 'documents') on google drive?

grt nils :?:

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

The location of the Documents folder Resolume uses can't be changed I'm afraid, but you might be able to add it as an external folder to sync in Google drive.
Alternatively you could try symlinking the docs folder to the Google folder on both machines.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu