Info panel

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
Grimm90
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Info panel

Post by Grimm90 »

I would like to add an info panel to my already long feature request list, which could show different types of info / flip modes of what it shows.

- FPS (this could maybe also be displayed in the lower bottom grey area with pc performance %)
- A bigger clock / stopwatch
- Just info about the comp size; creation date , which midi/osc is connected , which audio is connected, NDI / Spout/syphon active, how many layers are active .. like an adobe 'document info'
- a text editor to be able to put notes. Can be for yourself , or notes you can write "how to use this comp" if you make it for somebody else
- a seperate preview window , cause sometimes the main preview monitor can act annoying in size.

Personally was thinking it could be part of the help window , but then also moveable in the interface

He2neg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Re: Info panel

Post by He2neg »

Everything +1 from my side. Not very very importand but good to have in the future.
Laptop: XMG P507 // Intel i7-5500 / GTX-1060 / 1tb SSD / 32gb RAM // Lemur / BirdDog Studio NDI
~self employed AV technician / Schu.VT|a|posteo.de~
~Berlin~

Grimm90
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: Info panel

Post by Grimm90 »

another addition to my list :

A "favourites FX" window , could be inside the main effects panel.
Depending on what show i'm setting up , i might need certain effects over and over again.
Now i hit the search box , type first letters & drag the effect.

A short list with 5 assignable effects would make this easier.
It takes a couple more second with the search bar but all those seconds adds up & we want to be fast sometimes