Led tiles are different shades

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Ghed
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Led tiles are different shades

Post by Ghed »

Hello everyone i know this isnt a resolume issue but i hope you can help. I recently got a some Microh screens to perform with and when put them up some of the tiles are brighter than some. These are all from the same batch bought at the same time. Is this an issue that can be overcome by software wether it be novastar or can i use resolume to make the outliers look like the rest or some other fix? Thanks alot.

He2neg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Re: Led tiles are different shades

Post by He2neg »

LEd Contorler / led Panel setup are the place to play
Laptop: XMG P507 // Intel i7-5500 / GTX-1060 / 1tb SSD / 32gb RAM // Lemur / BirdDog Studio NDI
~self employed AV technician / Schu.VT|a|posteo.de~
~Berlin~

Empyfree
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by Empyfree »

If you’re running novastar you should be able to pull the receiver card info from a “good” panel and send it to all of the others. This usually sorts out brightness issues.

Ghed
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by Ghed »

He2neg wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:54 LEd Contorler / led Panel setup are the place to play
Thanks for the advice.

Empyfree wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 13:41 If you’re running novastar you should be able to pull the receiver card info from a “good” panel and send it to all of the others. This usually sorts out brightness issues.
I will definitely try this I have used it to solve other issues in the past so its worth a try. Thanks for the advice

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Post by Arvol »

Empyfree wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 13:41 If you’re running novastar you should be able to pull the receiver card info from a “good” panel and send it to all of the others. This usually sorts out brightness issues.
That will fix brightness, but not color. But always a great place to start :)

Depending on what model of receiving cards you have, can you take your processors brightness to 100, then down to 0, then back to 100? That will fix a lot of issues as well depending on your make/model of receiving card.