Switching next clip in layer after previous ends?

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
erzyk
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Switching next clip in layer after previous ends?

Post by erzyk »

Hi all,
I'm struggling if there is a possibility to enable some feature/option to make resolume play a current played clip to the and before switching to any other i the same layer.
This could be very lightly compared to a BPM sync, but should apply to various length clips and make them play every time to the end before switching.

Any ideas?

He2neg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Re: Switching next clip in layer after previous ends?

Post by He2neg »

You mean like autopilot?
Laptop: XMG P507 // Intel i7-5500 / GTX-1060 / 1tb SSD / 32gb RAM // Lemur / BirdDog Studio NDI
~self employed AV technician / Schu.VT|a|posteo.de~
~Berlin~

erzyk

Post by erzyk »

Yes like autopilot, but the played clip is a loop and I want to switch to a next loop. The loops can be swithed only on the beginning/end of the video clip

He2neg

Post by He2neg »

the request to set a loop in autopilot and end it after a number of runs was mentiond before and i guess its on the list allready..

the work around can be to change/ start the autopilot when you want to go on and disable it when you want to keep the loop

or if you allready know how many times you want to loop it, then you can dublicate the clip and still run it on autopilot...
Laptop: XMG P507 // Intel i7-5500 / GTX-1060 / 1tb SSD / 32gb RAM // Lemur / BirdDog Studio NDI
~Berlin~

erzyk

Post by erzyk »

@He2neg I thought about starting and stopping the autopilot, but this should be something for a simple user or to use in a stressful situation where you should not think abut it.

Now I'm using equal time loops and set BPM to the loop length so I can use BPM synchronous switching to achieve the desired functionality - this is also a workaround ;)

He2neg

Post by He2neg »

there is always a way...
the autopilot in layer is also easy to enable & disable...
(like... "if you want to go to the next clip press the arrow forward" and then stop after the transition is done..)
more easy then rightclick etc...
~Berlin~