When I work with Resolume, I will make different live “project” with different visuals. On my computer, I duplicate selected videos in a specific folder with Resolume composition, midi controllers config, adobe premiere folder for editing, etc…
With this kind of method, I need to think every time to how to manage my medias (downloaded or created) and the obligation to have everything on the same folder.
When the creation is over, I can just copy the folder project on another computer, and everything will work fine.
My proposition is:
- Add the possibility to export a composition as “Project”
- Resolume will propose to fill a path in your computer (a folder)
- Resolume will scan every medias paths, get it and copy files in the project folder (in “media” folder for example)
- Copy composition config (and change medias path to the <folder_project>/medias)
- Copy midi controllers config
- Copy (etc….)
Like we can do it on Ableton Live (https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/artic ... g-Projects)
What do you think ?
(Very sorry for my English, I hope it’s understandable)