P-lab
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Re: Audio In from Capture Cards

Post by P-lab »

Zoltan,
Yes, this EQ tip can be very useful.

A few explanation :
I use Resolume for video clip creation.
I record real time video mix (out of resolume) on the fly, for futur video rework/editing.
configuration : 2 PC, first running FLstudio or Ableton live, sending MIDI sync, MIDI notes (if needed) AND AUDIO to Resolume (on second PC), thru Aux Send tracks.

In this config, with multiple Aux Send output possibility, having only one FFT input available in Resolume is very frustrating.
In creation, the perception of a link between audio and video is way more interessant when at least 2 elements are triggered.

2 mono FFT input, pleaaaaaase, it would be great...
Merci beaucoup.
and sorry for my froggy english :-)

Pascal

bandaide
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by bandaide »

the vj world is great isnt that what arena is not for? it is labelled as a media server and trust me there are more of us now that would like to be able to have control over audio delay as well since the sound man always has a bug up his arse to match the lips to the sound many event planners complain about this and it would be great as an implimentation as a program like vmix has but it cant slice n dice dont want to invest in another program to have this functionality that would push Arena over the edge many companies use arena to map walls and larger screens that PIP camera please guys expand the horizons more column autopilot id love too but audio control would be AMAZING! People are finding that arena could be a total solution!Now look at the shiny watch .....add audio capture .....add audio capture

bandaide

Post by bandaide »

he wants to sample in the kick and snare i assume way more precision than your method cheers

deflost
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by deflost »

hello resu team,

audio control, all hardwareside inputs to all fft features and routable outputs, the possiblity to route audio to every slice seperate, wow for art, installation, theater, gallery services, tv production and and and, all is possible with resolume.
it´s a small step for you, technical, but would let all other softs allown in the dark.
r.h.
westfernsehen, leipzig

bandaide

Post by bandaide »

Amen brother!

Hugo Biermann

Post by Hugo Biermann »

I do server work for conferences and it would be ideal to finally have audio input from BM cards. Its a pain to try and manage multiple audio sources streaming through the pc rather than switching on Arena. Sync is always out, obviously. Why cant this code be written into an update? Many companies will benefit hugely. Just that feature will make it better than anything else out there for general Server work. Come on guys. Help us better our job!

alfred0905

Post by alfred0905 »

Is that true that there is still no way to get audio from a BM input card into resolume?