Black Friday 2019

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
bart
Team Resolume

Black Friday 2019

Post by bart »

The sale has ended. It was a huge success and it's great to welcome so many new Resolumers again. WELCOME! If you missed the sale, see you next year!
ResolumeBlackFriday2019-2.gif
Alright, it's that time of the year, if you're from the USA you've probably had your turkey by now, so it's time for some shopping! The Resolume Black Friday weekend sale is on. 50% discount on Arena, Avenue, Footage and T-shirts. Buy now because this is the only sale we do all year.

FAQ

When does the sale end?
The sale is from Friday November 28th to (and including) Monday December 2nd.

Is the 50% discount on everything?
The discount applies to everything except USB Dongles. Avenue & Arena licenses, upgrades, footage, t-shirts, even educational licenses are 50% off.

So when I'm a student, I get 50% Black Friday discount AND educational discount?
Yes indeed the 50% Black Friday discount is on top of 50% educational discount.

How do I get the discount? Do you have a coupon code for me?
No need for a coupon, just add something to your cart and it will be half price. Automagically, just like that, boom, 50%.

Something went wrong during my order and now I'm afraid I'm going to miss the discount. Help!
Relax, breathe in, breathe out. Just send us an [email](mailto:mail@resolume.com) to let us know what happened and we'll get you sorted. Even if you don't receive a reply right away, don't worry, we'll make sure you get the discount

How do I upgrade my existing license?
You can see all your upgrade options and discounts by logging into your account.

I want to upgrade my old license, but it doesn't show in my account!
Send us a [mail](mailto:mail@resolume.com) with the license number and we'll get you sorted. Don't panic, we'll make sure you get the discount.

I just bought something x hours/days/weeks ago, and now you have a discount. That's not fair and I'm so angry!
Yes, that sucks. Unfortunately that will always be the problem when doing discount deals like this. If you think we've treated you unfairly in any way, just drop us a mail and we'll work something out.

Oh no, I missed the discount because my dog ate my laptop. Can you extend it, just for me, please?
No, we do not offer any discounts during the entire year, Black Friday/Cyber Monday is the only time we offer discount. No begging please, it's embarrassing.

cosmowe
Knows Resolume better than the devs

Re: Black Friday Weekend 2019 50% Discount

Post by cosmowe »

DONE!
Image Do you like outlines? Easy Outliner on Juicebar