Maintaining transport edits when replacing clips

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
Intange
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Maintaining transport edits when replacing clips

Post by Intange »

I create a lot of content that builds in, then builds out the last second. First column would have the build in (Play to Pause) just before the build out, next column would start at that point and build out (Play and Clear). I do this over and over with multiple clips. Id like Resolume to keep these edits so I can just copy and paste and then replace clips. Right now I have to keep setting the edits everytime,

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Re: Maintaining transport edits when replacing clips

Post by Arvol »

You should be able to achieve this using envelopes.

Intange

Post by Intange »

Ok thanks, I will try this. So we are saying that envelopes remain when replacing clips?

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Post by Arvol »

Intange wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 02:33 Ok thanks, I will try this. So we are saying that envelopes remain when replacing clips?
They do not, but you can create a preset and quickly add it to the clip. It's not what you're asking for, but should give you a quick work around until the right answer comes along :)

Intange

Post by Intange »

Ok thanks, I will try this. Im still deep diving into Resolume but I love it and have built an entire multiple zone media server solution for corporate based on Resolume. Ive brought all my content creation techniques from D3 and Pandoras Box, Ive been able to translate almost all of them.