For sale

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
Jerkywest
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

For sale

Post by Jerkywest »

Arena 6 for 3 computers +1 license.
Arena 7.3.2.74029 for 1 computer license installed on resolume dongle. Update plan expired 3/1/21. Unfortunately my gigs won’t return till next year so time to let go and move forward.

Make an offer take em off my hands cheap cheap for the first to have the payment sent. PayPal for payment only. Will have to ship arena 7 dongle to purchaser from central USA. Plan accordingly and make offer worth going outside to ship the dongle. I do not believe the arena 6 license can be separated. So all or none on the arena 6 license for 3 computers+1. Attached screenshots just show my current costs to upgrade 6 to 7 for 3 computers and the renewal of 12 month updates of 7 on dongle. Best wishes to the next user/users.
Attachments
EB7DBF75-DC3D-437E-9923-27E299EBEEE2.jpeg
9071E183-C7E9-4A84-BEE8-B21EC69E0D80.png
05A5BFE4-1A06-430F-9A3D-3A32105FA3B7.jpeg

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: For sale

Post by Zoltán »

v6 and v7 licenses can be separated, that's no problem.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

Jerkywest

Post by Jerkywest »

To ask the stupid question... If someone wanted I can sell the 3 of 6 individually and get separate license keys sent to those buyers? I figured my 7 with the dongle obviously could be sold separately from the dongle use description. I also have chaser for 3 computers is that something I can list here as well? Thanks I really do appreciate everything.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Arena 6 for 3 computers is 1x serial number. Splitting that up into 3 serials would be possible, but not free, because of the Volume discount we offer for single serials for many machines.
If you send us a mail with your serial, we can calculate a price for you.

7 with the dongle is a similar story, and if the renewal price is €219, that's a license for 1 computer. That can't be split up.

You can list Chaser here too, but you bight have better luck on social media.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

Jerkywest

Post by Jerkywest »

Thank you I appreciate all the help!