APC40 mkII LED Feedback with Bome

Bro, does your rig even lift?
Arvol
Might as well join the team

APC40 mkII LED Feedback with Bome

Post by Arvol »

I've been reading alot of threads here about the APC40 but most seem to be back from '08 and '10 and not about the mkII, or using older versions of Bome. Was hoping to get some feedback (no pun intended) on how everyone got their APC40's to work.

to save time and to have everyone hop on the same ship, here is teh current support thread I have opened. I figured, the more the merrier and mabe we could use one thread rather than scatter information about multiple sites on the intrawebz.

I really appreciate any time and help people could offer on this matter.

http://www.bome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11221

Arvol

Re: APC40 mkII LED Feedback with Bome

Post by Arvol »

Just to give an update. I finished programing my file, if anyone would like to check it out? All the links are provided in the Bome forum in the OP.

Would love some feedback!

Thanks

~Arvol

Yuckfou157
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Yuckfou157 »

Can you post an oversight how your APC is configured?
I have Bomes and the MK II so it could be interesting however the led working is the least of my concearns...
But if your setup is kinda similar to mine it could be fun to have this working! thanks :)

Arvol

Post by Arvol »

everything is in the dropbox folder on the link, but here it is in a picture for you as well :)
*you'll need to right click and save the image, or open in it in a new tab, as this forum cut off the right side of the photo??*

Here is the link to the files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9tqp7aphrifn ... cyL6a?dl=0
was trying to keep it all on bomes for questions and comments, as it's a bomes project file and any modifications would have to be done on there software versus resolume

Yuckfou157

Post by Yuckfou157 »

I've taken a look at it but it's so different from my setup that it will cost me hours and hours to rebuild the midi file for my own layout, thnx for the trouble tho! ;)

RobinTap
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by RobinTap »

is there a good manual of how to use this mapping. I can't get it to work propperly. :?
[videopong]
phpBB [video]
[/videopong]

greyother

Post by greyother »

Can anyone tell me if the files posted work with the original APC40? Is there a guide somewhere for using the APC40 (1rst version) with Resolume?

Deleechious

Post by Deleechious »

Hello all,

I have been writing a standalone interface for the Akai APC mkii to work more robustly with Arena. I will be posting a demo video shortly. Bomes is a great tool but it is expensive, a little intimidating and it uses up a lot of the computers resources. My software is very lightweight, everything is preprogrammed and comes with a config file. Colors are customizable directly from the app. You can save your preset colors. The clip triggers are set to CUE and TRIGGER clips. Please stay tuned for a video demonstration. If you are interested in the app or if you have any suggestions please reply.

Remoz

Post by Remoz »

Omg Deleechious, if you can do that you're my hero!

Kadete

Post by Kadete »

Yes i would like so much to see that :D