I'm also new to Processing and struggling to add the Spout code to my sketch. I can get the demo opening fine in Resolume 6 but it's pure guesswork as to what parts of the code I should paste into my sketch, and where it belongs.
Can someone help? This is my sketch:
* This sketch demonstrates how to monitor the currently active audio input
* of the computer using an AudioInput. What you will actually
* be monitoring depends on the current settings of the machine the sketch is running on.
* Typically, you will be monitoring the built-in microphone, but if running on a desktop
* it's feasible that the user may have the actual audio output of the computer
* as the active audio input, or something else entirely.
* Press 'm' to toggle monitoring on and off.
* When you run your sketch as an applet you will need to sign it in order to get an input.
* For more information about Minim and additional features,
* visit http://code.compartmental.net/minim/
size(1920, 1080, P3D);
minim = new Minim(this);
// use the getLineIn method of the Minim object to get an AudioInput
in = minim.getLineIn();
// draw the waveforms so we can see what we are monitoring
for(int i = 0; i < in.bufferSize() - 1; i++)
line( i, 450 + in.left.get(i)*50, i+1, 450 + in.left.get(i+1)*150 );
line( i, 550 + in.right.get(i)*50, i+1, 550 + in.right.get(i+1)*150 );
String monitoringState = in.isMonitoring() ? "enabled" : "disabled";
text( "Input monitoring is currently " + monitoringState + ".", 5, 15 );
if ( key == 'm' || key == 'M' )
if ( in.isMonitoring() )