Hope you're all doing well.
I would Kindly request this following feature + details:
- Resolume + all Connected external tools to manage Resolume : Lock and Unlock
- After Lock: I need a Blurry Screen, and No Function Taking Action (Keyboard, Midi, DMX, bla bla) connected to Resolume
- Unlocking: To have a Password to Unlock
- While being Locked: Visual/Video is still Running, and the Output is Still On.
Why this Feature:
- A lot of times, we do our setup, before our show... and wait for few hours, before we start performing, and leave our computers Turned on and Resolume Running.
- Most of the time, we leave/get away from our Computers while waiting for our performance time.
- We go to the Toilet and come back, while performing
- We go fix some technical issues and come back.
- Greedy New VJs taking Pictures or Videos of our Laptop/Composition/ Footage Names/ bla bla.... which should be Privet and personal
- People with Bad intentions, switching visuals or even turning off the screen
- Others, simply mass around with our Computers or MIDI or DMX or bla bla... while we are not around..... thinking they are cool, and can have fun.
This feature already exists in Most of the Top Lighting Desks ( such as: Grand MA, Hog, Avolite....).... and i really think, it would be a Very BIG and Useful feature for Resolume and Resolume Users too
I honestly don't know how Complex this request is... from Coding, Programing, and functionality (Win/OSX) side is..... But, if it is doable.... i really would like to request this feature..... you can Not Imagine how much it will give us all ( users of Resolume), comfort and peace of mind, while we are away from our computers.
I also don't know, if others requested this feature, before me.... but i still believe, it would be an Awesome Feature and a Super Added Value to Resolume, as all other VJing tools don't have it (at least, as much as i know).
Thanks for hearing out.... and Looking forward to hearing your feedback about this.
Cheers from Eye See Experience Team, all the way from Beirut, Lebanon.
Founder and Owner of Eye See Experience