Thanks for these!
DHoude wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 03, 2019 18:02
1. FFGL sliders - the parameter Value text is behind the slider bar - I am sure Resolume 7.01 showed this text in front.
It's behind in every 7 version
we're working on it.
2. When saving new FFGL presets, then changing to modify another existing preset of the same effect.
- When I recall/load the existing Preset, Resolume should recall all Preset saved parameters. But I find the parameters of the previously just saved Preset "Stick", until I restart Resolume. (this might be part of the next problems)
3. I then renamed an existing preset that was not loaded. When I load that renamed file, the parameters are stuck on the previous save (sticky parameters, again).
When loading a preset, the last saved state is stored.
If you have loaded a preset, then change it's parameters, the original saved preset, or other instances of the same effect with the same preset won't be updated.
Can you point me to a specific effect where the preset is not updating all parameters?
4. FFGL preset - "Timeline" or "BPM sync" timeline play of a parameter with "Play once & hold". Does not re-play again if you leave the preset and come back to it. Playback is just stuck on the end.
Where do you have this effect placed?
5. Next I loaded a Preset of the same effect with the paused Parameter in #4. Where that same parameter is now set to Loop that FFGL parameter. With Play forward selected, the timeline is paused where the previous preset was stopped. (sticky parameters again)"
Using an Add Substract as an example, when I make a parameter animated to timeline, paused, loop, store the preset1, unpause the parameter, set to bounce, store another new preset2, load the previous preset1, my param goes back to paused ad loop properly. Loading preset2 I get back to bouncy param. Am I missing something?
Also after renaming a preset and restarting Resolume, now I have an "Untitled 1" preset. If I delete that "Untitled 1" preset and restart Resolume I now have an "Untitled 2" preset. I did a file compare and the "Untitled 1" or "Untitled 2" appears to be a new file and not the "Before Renamed" copy of the renamed Preset. Basically I had to delete the "Untitled #" Preset, then save the composition, then go manually delete the "Untitled #" preset XML file in Windows file explorer - \Documents\Resolume Arena\Presets\Video Effects\(Effect name). Then open Resolume. Now the preset is gone.
I really miss show FFGL loaded Preset Name by the way..
Did you rename the preset in Resolume, or on the disk directly?
If the latter, was Resolume running when you renamed the effect xml?