Resolume Wire

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
Eddie Coro
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Resolume Wire

Post by Eddie Coro »

Hello Resolumers,
I started playing with wire & its fun!
I am thinking about creating advanced plugins for sharing/selling.
One question about compatibility:
If I create a patch and compile using Wire 7.10 should the end user have minimum Arena/Avenue 7.10 as well?
Another example: If I create a patch using Wire 7.12 and the end user have resolume 7.5 will it work?
Thanks!

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Resolume Wire

Post by Zoltán »

Eddie Coro wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 15:49 If I create a patch and compile using Wire 7.10 should the end user have minimum Arena/Avenue 7.10 as well?
Yes.
Another example: If I create a patch using Wire 7.12 and the end user have Resolume 7.5 will it work?
Thanks!
Probably not.
The first Wire release was 7.4, if you want maximum compatibility, you can get that version from the bottom of our download page, and create the patches with that.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

Eddie Coro
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by Eddie Coro »

OK Thanks for the answer,
I guess this makes things a bit complicated and from a seller point of view I think i'll hold on.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Your Wire license will work with all previous versions, so if you create your patches with 7.4, that should work for everyone.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu