Resolume output Freeze, GPU Utilization, Screen tearing

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
dongjoonlee
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Resolume output Freeze, GPU Utilization, Screen tearing

Post by dongjoonlee »

Hi Guys,
I am experiencing an issue of Resolume output freeze. Resolume version is 7.10.0 and Hardware detail is below.
- MAC PRO RACK 2019,Mac OS BIG SUR, AMD Radeon Pro 580X 8GB, Video interface is Blackmagic Decklink QUAD2 (4 x 1080p 59.94 outputs).

Having 3 issues,
1. Experiencing output freeze issue. Among 4 outputs at a time, 1 or 2 random outputs are frozen in a sudden.
2. GPU Utilization, it gets 98% high and very fluctuated al the time, wondering if this could be a cause of the issue 1.
3. Screen tearing, we use this for 4 FULL HD wide screen and each screens are unsynced. I believe its the BMD card issue but thought it would need to be checked on Resolume point of view.

Would someone be able to see if the hardwares are good or not for generating 4 FULL HD, synchronized signal for 1 LED screen? Thank you.

Best,

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Re: Resolume output Freeze, GPU Utilization, Screen tearing

Post by Arvol »

Trade that BMD out for an AJA Corvid.

dongjoonlee
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by dongjoonlee »

Thank you Arvol. That answers the question #3.

Can I check the recommended MAC PRO specification as well? Feel the spec can answer for the quoestion #1,2.

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Post by Arvol »

1&2 sounds like hardware that isn't configured right or faulty hardware. I've seen mac pro's do 4 outputs without issues.