A General Wire Question.

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
jacobmesick
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

A General Wire Question.

Post by jacobmesick »

Hi All,

I am relatively new to the Resolume software however, I am a digital artist and I have been doing a great deal of projection mapping/ digital art over 10 + years so I am familiar about a good portion of how this software operates through my understanding of other similar programs and my artistic experiences. So far I am very impressed with Wire/Avenue and I have started to dip my toes into making patches for Juicebar. I am aware that I can compile video animations with my patch however I am debating if that is really the best way to use wire. If I make a animated Wire patch with all kinds of 3d animations and then try to add that to Juicebar would that be the wrong way of creating a wire patch? In essence I'm thinking that compiling animations in my Wire file I am creating a large file sizes and that there may already be a better place for 3d looping video footage on it's own instead of all together in one big Wire patch.

What do all of you think?

Thank you,

Jacob Mesick

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: A General Wire Question.

Post by Zoltán »

I wouldn't integrate huge files into patches if I can avoid it. Could be an interesting thing to manage footage licensing though.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu