Is taking Resolume on a second date

Re: Temperature and sharpness correction effect

Post by Phlux »

Thank you Avrol 🙏🏼

eyeland
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by eyeland »

I don't mind paying for plugins but kinda feel like this one might be so simple that I can make it myself and learn bit along the way.
Mind throwing a few breadcrumbs on how I start learning to make this effect in wire?

francoe
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by francoe »

eyeland wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 22:50 I don't mind paying for plugins but kinda feel like this one might be so simple that I can make it myself and learn bit along the way.
Mind throwing a few breadcrumbs on how I start learning to make this effect in wire?
I started with ffgl years ago just because of this, and made my color correction tools in that way. A sharpen mask was mandatory too. Then along the road replaced it by stacking usual resolume filters, cause dealing with different equipment, system, demands to install the propper plugin.. not always at hand, etc.
Now I use a couple of wire patches taked from here and there, combined with default filters. But isn't a bundled solution. Can be nice to take a look and make a good one on wire, can't be so hard. We are dealing with most basic operations. I will take a look.