Advanced output - No preview

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
nachocosio
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Advanced output - No preview

Post by nachocosio »

I´m trying to configure a 4 projectors blending system but when I open the advanced output tab I cannot see the preview monitor to adjust edge overlap, blending, etc... I can see it through the output on the projectors but not in the main screen so it´s nearly imposible to adjust it because i don´t know where the cursor is, I don´t get a black image on the preview monitor but something like a part of the screens "behind" or the windows desktop.

I´m using a matrox C680 graphic card with up to date drivers and the PC is an HP Z230 workstation

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Advanced output - No preview

Post by Joris »

Oh, this is the new Matrox card that actually supports OpenGL right? Seeing Matrox's track record in the past, I'm surprised it even works at all.

Could you contact us directly with your logfile and a screenshot of the preview window you're having trouble with?

nachocosio

Post by nachocosio »

Thanks for the quick response Joris, I´ll send you the screenshots as soon as possible, sorry but i don´t know what you mean by logfile :P
Do you want me to attach the screenshots to this post? or do you prefer me to send them to you by email?

vj_fwd

Post by vj_fwd »

when you send feedback from resolume software it will automatically send the log file if the box is checked.

DayVeeJay
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by DayVeeJay »

I had a similar issue that was resolved by downgrading my GPU drivers